Eberspächer upgrade kit for auxiliary heater to parking heater with 4 kW heat output and Easystart Remote for VW T4 with existing auxiliary heater
As an alternative to the Eberspächer upgrade kit 240168000000, which is no longer available, you can use this offer to upgrade your VW T4 to a fully-fledged parking heater at low cost. Engine and interior are heated equally.
The prerequisite for a conversion of your VW T4 is an already installed auxiliary heater D3W-Z 252121 (3 kW).
Necessarily, this existing auxiliary heater must be replaced by the more powerful heater included in the scope of delivery.
Advantages of upgrading to a full-fledged parking heater
- Finally, there is an end to annoying ice scraping, dangerous fogging up of the windows and restricted movement due to thick clothing. Create your own personal comfort zone with a cuddle factor for when you are on the move and use your time for the pleasant things of the day. With an auxiliary heater you can start your car journey in a relaxed and engine-friendly manner, especially in the cooler months of the year.
- Even the operation is completely according to your wishes! Activation via radio remote control, via preselection clock or via smartphone and corresponding app - everything is possible.
- Warmth and safety right from the start in any weather. Under certain conditions, ventilation is also possible in summer - never again heat in a traffic jam when getting into the car. Isn't that a wonderfully relaxing performance?
Scope of delivery:
- Eberspächer Heater D4WS (4 kW)
- Easystart Remote
- Fuel pump
- Water pump
- Installation kit
- Installation instructions
Scope of functions Easystart Remote:
- on / off
- adjustable heating time
- Range up to 1000 m
For some vehicles an additional voltage divider (Eberspächer no.: 201645893100) may be necessary.
Further complete offers with other control elements can be found in our shop.
Attention: Please inform yourself before the purchase whether this offer is suitable for your vehicle. The team of M&L Automobile will be happy to advise you.
New goods from the dealer
Picture similar. Actual scope of delivery may differ from the picture.
Notes on battery disposal: In connection with the sale of batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are obligated as a dealer according to the Battery Ordinance to draw your attention as a consumer to the following: Used batteries do not belong in the household waste. As (end) consumer you are legally obliged to return batteries and rechargeable batteries. You can return them free of charge after use in our sales outlet, in a municipal collection point or also in local shops. You can also return the batteries to us by post. However, we will not refund any shipping costs for the return of your used battery(ies). Batteries containing harmful substances are marked with a symbol consisting of a crossed-out dustbin and the chemical symbol (Cd, Hg or Pb) of the heavy metal that is decisive for classification as a harmful substance. The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery must not be disposed of with household waste.
Pb = battery contains more than 0,004 % lead by mass
Cd = battery contains more than 0,002 % cadmium by mass
Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005 mass percent of mercury