Eberspächer upgrade kit for auxiliary heater to parking heater with 4 kW heat output and Esaystart Web for VW T4 with existing auxiliary heater
As an alternative to the Eberspächer upgrade kit 240168000000, which is no longer available, you can use this offer to upgrade your VW T4 to a fully-fledged parking heater at low cost. Engine and interior are heated equally.
The prerequisite for a conversion of your VW T4 is an already installed auxiliary heater D3W-Z 252121 (3 kW).
Necessarily, this existing auxiliary heater must be replaced by the more powerful heater included in the scope of delivery.
- Manufacturer: Eberspächer
- Article number control element Easystart Web: 221000347800
- for auxiliary heaters installed ex works.
Advantages of upgrading to a full-fledged parking heater
Scope of delivery:
- Eberspächer Heater D4WS (4 kW)
- Easystart Web
- Fuel pump
- Water pump
- Installation kit
- Installation instructions
Scope of functions Easystart Web:
- on / off
- adjustable heating time
- adjustable departure time
- Interior temperature query
- automatic lifetime calculation
- Weather alarm
- Controlled via your own smartphone or tablet or PC as well as Smartwatch and by voice command with Amazon Alexa
- Support of all Internet-compatible end devices, flat rate
- Transmission through real internet, browser, or app for iPhone or Android. Thus always the best network guaranteed, worldwide use possible
- No SIM card required, no roaming charges,
- A data package is necessary for the use which causes follow-up costs. Bookable via Eberspächer currently 2.50 € / month, annual billing
Further complete offers with other control elements can be found in our shop.
For some vehicles an additional voltage divider (Eberspächer no.: 201645893100) may be necessary.
Attention: Please inform yourself before the purchase whether this offer is suitable for your vehicle. The team of M&L Automobile will be happy to advise you.
New goods from the dealer
Picture similar. Actual scope of delivery may differ from the picture.
Notes on battery disposal: In connection with the sale of batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are obligated as a dealer according to the Battery Ordinance to draw your attention as a consumer to the following: Used batteries do not belong in the household waste. As (end) consumer you are legally obliged to return batteries and rechargeable batteries. You can return them free of charge after use in our sales outlet, in a municipal collection point or also in local shops. You can also return the batteries to us by post. However, we will not refund any shipping costs for the return of your used battery(ies). Batteries containing harmful substances are marked with a symbol consisting of a crossed-out dustbin and the chemical symbol (Cd, Hg or Pb) of the heavy metal that is decisive for classification as a harmful substance. The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery must not be disposed of with household waste.
Pb = battery contains more than 0,004 % lead by mass
Cd = battery contains more than 0,002 % cadmium by mass
Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005 mass percent of mercury