Webasto Wallbox Pure 11 kW - Charging station / charger for electric vehicles
The simple solution to charge your electric vehicle. More charging power - less waiting time - more flexibility
Don't waste any more time looking for a public charging station, which might even be occupied.
Charge your vehicle comfortably at home, for example in your own garage or under the carport and save the long charging time at a conventional household socket. You can even use your own solar energy together with the wallbox. This makes your driving experience even more cost-effective.
Start the next day with full range and battery into the next journey.
- Manufacturer: Webasto
- Item number: 5110461B (similar to 5110461A / 5110316A, corresponds to VW 5GE054400)
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
- Dimensions with mounting frame L x W x H: 437 x 225 x 107 mm
Advantages of a Webasto wallbox 11 kW:
- Suitable for all electric cars and plug-in hybrids with type 2 plug (European standard)
- Up to 5x faster charging than at the Schuko socket
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- configurable connected loads 1-phase (230V) or 3-phase (400V)
- Rated current 16 A (maximum charging power 1-phase 3.7 kW, maximum charging power 3-phase 11 kW)
- Highest electrical safety thanks to own fuse protection
- Complies with protection classes IP54 and IK07 for outdoor mounting
- Residual DC current monitoring device (integrated) 6 mA
- High processing quality - Quality "Made in Germany
You need a higher charging capacity and you have the possibilities for it? In our shop you will find the Webasto Wallbox Pure also in a 22 kW version, as well as a mobile charging cable for charging on the road.
Attention: The minimum cross section for a standard installation is 6 mm² (for 16 A) and 10 mm² (for 32 A), depending on the cable and type of installation. A FI 30 mA type A is required on site.
It may be necessary to set the charging power at a lower level. Please consult your network operator or a local specialist company.
Attention: Please check the charging capacity of your vehicle before purchase, as well as the possibility of installing a charging station.
The maximum available charging capacity of the wallbox depends on the type of installation and the charger installed in the vehicle.
For example, if your vehicle can only charge in single phase, only one phase will be used in a 3-phase installation of the box.
For example, if your vehicle can charge in three phases, but the box is only installed in one phase, charging will only take place in one phase.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece Wallbox charging station
- Installation frame
- 4.5 m permanently connected charging cable with charging coupling type 2 and integrated charging suspension
- 1 piece key switch for charge release
- Installation kit for wall mounting
Note: Please inform yourself before purchase. The M&L Automobile team will be happy to advise you.
New goods from the specialist dealer
Illustration similar, actual scope of delivery may differ from the picture
Our duty to inform according to the battery law: In connection with the sale of batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are obliged as a dealer under the Battery Ordinance to inform you as a consumer of the following: Old batteries do not belong in the household waste. You are legally obliged as (end) consumer to return batteries and rechargeable batteries.
You can return them free of charge after use in our sales outlet, in a municipal collection point or also in local shops. You can also return the batteries to us by post. However, we will not refund any shipping costs for the return of your used battery(ies).
Batteries containing harmful substances are marked with a symbol consisting of a crossed-out dustbin and the chemical symbol (Cd, Hg or Pb) of the heavy metal that is decisive for classification as a harmful substance. The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery must not be disposed of with household waste.
Pb = battery contains more than 0,004 % lead by mass,
Cd = battery contains more than 0,002 % cadmium by mass,
Hg = battery contains more than 0,0005 % of mercury by mass.